I did a lot of good reading in 2017 and was introduced to new favorite people, authors, and series. Here is a list of 12 books I’m really excited to read or see out in the world.
The books are in order of release. Any book marked with a * means that I have read it.
- Between the Blade and the Heart by Amanda Hocking (January 2018)*
- Blood and Sand by C.V. Wyk (January 2018)*
- Love, Hate, and Other Filters by Samira Ahmed (January 2018)
- Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston (February 2018)
- Shadowsong (Wintersong #2) by S. Jae Jones (February 2018)
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi (March 2018)
- The Heart Forger (Bone Witch #2) by Rin Chupeco (March 2018)
- Blackfish City by Sam J. Miller (April 2018)*
- The Girl and the Grove by Eric Smith (May 2018)
- Nyxia Unleashed (Nyxia #2) by Scott Reintgen (July 2018)
- The Winter of the Witch (Winternight #3) by Katherine Arden (August 2018)
- Vengeful by V.E. Schwab (September 2018)
There are a few other things to look forward to but some don’t have release dates yet. Such as:
- A Conspiracy of Truths by Alexandra Rowland (2018)
- Kingdom of Copper by S.A. Chakraborty (2018)
What are you hype for?