I am going to start announcing the books I intend to read per month, starting with January 2020.
- Descendant of the Crane by Joan He
- The Fortress by S.A. Jones (ARC)
- The Never-Tilting World by Rin Chupeco
- Scavenge the Stars by Tara Sim (ARC)
- Fire & Heist by Sarah Beth Durst
- Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer (Library Borrow)
- Kushiel’s Dart by Jacqueline Carey (Library Borrow)
- Seven Deadly Shadows by Courtney Alameda and Valynne E. Maetani (ARC)
- Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers (Library Borrow)
- Blackfish City by Sam J. Miller (Library Borrow)
I read 118 books this year, mostly thanks to an aggressive ARC schedule and audiobooks. The list here are 19 books which I read this year that I loved, but weren’t necessarily published in 2019.
Unfortunately, I am nursing a wicked headache so there will be only one long reading recap. October featured some travel, excellent reads, and more lessons to be learned by reading. Continue reading
March seemed to zip by. I went to Seattle for a bit, taking a proper vacation from both day job and from writing. It was nice and a much-needed break from the querying grind. But it left much time for some good reads, which I am pleased to share. Continue reading