I am going to start announcing the books I intend to read per month, starting with January 2020.
- Descendant of the Crane by Joan He
- The Fortress by S.A. Jones (ARC)
- The Never-Tilting World by Rin Chupeco
- Scavenge the Stars by Tara Sim (ARC)
- Fire & Heist by Sarah Beth Durst
- Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer (Library Borrow)
- Kushiel’s Dart by Jacqueline Carey (Library Borrow)
- Seven Deadly Shadows by Courtney Alameda and Valynne E. Maetani (ARC)
- Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers (Library Borrow)
- Blackfish City by Sam J. Miller (Library Borrow)
I did a lot of good reading in 2018 and was introduced to new favorite people, authors, and series. Here is a list of 19 books I’m really excited to read or see out in the world.
I read 118 books this year, mostly thanks to an aggressive ARC schedule and audiobooks. The list here are 19 books which I read this year that I loved, but weren’t necessarily published in 2019.
Since I had taken several walks during break times of my September hell writing time, I wound up listening to quite a few audiobooks. Here are the highlights. Continue reading
A pinched nerve for two weeks took me out of commission, but having my boyfriend in town was massively helpful. It also gave me a chance to read some excellent audiobooks, which I will share with you below. Continue reading
Get ready for Part 2. I refrained from finishing two more audiobooks today because one, I had a headache, and two, had some work to do which required deep focus. Welcome to all the audiobooks I read in July. Continue reading